The TFT32 project is an ESP32 powered multi-purpose IoT gateway/control hub with TFT, touch and various other helper peripherals.
Please visit the TFT32 product WIKI for more details.
- Powered by the popular ESP32 SoC
- ILI9341 based 2.4″ TFT with resistive touch, PWM dimming control
- Light sensor (LDR)
- 433Mhz RFM69 ISM radio
- One WS2812B RGB LED (Neopixel)
- Piezo buzzer for audible feedback
- HTU21D/SHT21 temperature/humidity sensor
- DS1338 real-time clock with battery backup (CR1220 battery not included)
- Four multi-purpose buttons
- Option for ATSHA204 crypto authentication device (not included)
Page views: 1500